Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HEARTBEAT/NOTEBOOK

Hey guys!...Just droppin something diff on you today...new poem...

I use this to express how i feel
this is how i deal
deal with all these anxieties that keep ppl poppin' them pills
My notebook

These anxieties keep me on my feet pacin'
but I face 'em
look em dead in the eye...because i need it
its kinda like my heartbeat

Now I won't lie...
I used to run and hide, duck and dodge
because i was scared
Scared of gettin' hurt again
But now...I face 'em
keeps me on my feet pacin' but i face 'em
I face em because I think i love him
and life's too short to miss out on him
Kinda like my heartbeat

He keeps me smilin...I got the sunshinin' blind 'em factor
feelin all free..keeps the ink flowin' on these sheets
My notebook

Comes around and my  anxiety level begins to rise
I'm on a high
makin' me more and more alive
Kinda like my heartbeat

Keepin me high
Stomach full of butterflies...
and keeps my biscuit warm inside...
Got a lil bit of that white gravy on the side.
I can't help but express this
So i write
My notebook

Keeps this thing inside me thumpin'
Happy and motivated non the less
Sayin forget the rest because he's nothing short of being the best
He's kinda like my heartbeat.....



WHELP...That's all for now good ppl!

Live, Love, and have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment